Pages

▼

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Photos from the set of Emma 2009


Click here to view the photos at The Republic of Pemberley.

Romola Garai and Jodhi May are both looking gorgeous! I love the colour scheme for the costumes - very autumn-ish. The BBC are planning to air Emma '09 in autumn this year - that's in the northern hemisphere, of course.

Still no sign of Mr. Knightley/Jonny Lee Miller. . .


Current mood: Moody

5 comments:

  1. WOW.... I really enjoyed those pics!
    The costumes are simply amazing!!

    Love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. +JMJ+

    Jonny Lee Miller was cast as Mr. Knightley??? The same Jonny Lee Miller who played Sickboy???

    This should be interesting . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^Yep, he was! Much to my dismay, as I have documented elsewhere.

    I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures, Jen. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the updates on the new 'Emma' film! The pictures are so colorful and beautiful - with old books too! Fun! I am looking forward to watching this new adaptation.:)

    Blessings,
    Alyssa W.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! And please, no swearing or anything else that might be inappropriate: bear in mind that I do have a lot of younger readers here.

~Elise