Monday, February 28, 2011

A Damsel's Daybook XIX


~Hosted by Autumn @ Storygirl~

Outside my window....... The edge of a thunderstorm.

I am thinking about......... How I need to get back into blogging!

From the kitchen.......... Grace is starting to get dinner ready.

I am creating......... Err, a blog post!

I am reading......... Just finished "I Will Repay", the second in the Scarlet Pimpernel series. Read my review here.

I am hearing....... Siblings watching "Over the Hedge". Silly movie. :P

I am hoping......... That I would be able to grow a little and contribute a little over the coming week.

I am planning.......... To finish Anna Karenina. . . eventually. . .

I am wearing............ Denim skirt, black top.

Around the house.......... My brother's new laptop has just arrived! They're in the process of unpacking it as I type.

My wish of the week......... That Australia will win the World Cup (that's the CRICKET World Cup! :-)

4 comments:

Autumn said...

Thanks for doing ADD Elise!!!!!
~ Autumn.

Grace said...

I couldn't agree more with you on your wish.
Grace

Nicole said...

Hello! I'm a thirteen year old girl from the United States and I'm just so happy I found your blog! Your posts are so creative and I very much enjoy reading them... Well, just thought I'd leave you a quick thought. Happy blogging!

~Nicole

The Editrix said...

Haha, Grace!

Nicole - thank you! :-)