I've been very awarded of late! Thanks so much, everyone!
The rules are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Copy the award.
3. Post it on your blog.
4. Tell your readers 7 things they didn't know about you.
5. Link 7 bloggers as recipients.
6. Notify winners of award with a comment on their blog.
7. Keep being awesome.
* * * * * *
1. I don't like pretty, pastel colours or things! I love deep, rich colours - blacks, greys, dark blues, reds, greens. . .
2. I love Aardman Animations movies! They're the folks who made Wallace and Gromit, Chicken Run, etc. I post mostly about costumes dramas on here, but I do watch other movies from time to time! :P
3. I would dearly love to visit Italy one day. *sigh*
4. I almost never wear pants. I don't have a single pair of jeans in my cupboard! It's just personal preference - I like skirts better. :-)
5. I was born in Brisbane, but I tend to dislike large towns or cities. Definitely a country-town girl!
6. I sleep on a triple bunk bed, with my twin sisters.
7. I hate fish! I am no longer allergic to fish (used to be when I was little), but I still can't stand the smell or taste!
* * * * * *
And now I am going to break one of the rules! Rather than award 7 people. . . if you are simply a regular visitor on Ribbons of Light, please accept this award - From Me to You! :-)