Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Another award

I've been very awarded of late! Thanks so much, everyone!

Alexandra and Emily both gave me this award! Thank you! :-)

The rules are as follows:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Copy the award.
3. Post it on your blog.
4. Tell your readers 7 things they didn't know about you.
5. Link 7 bloggers as recipients.
6. Notify winners of award with a comment on their blog.
7. Keep being awesome.


* * * * * *

1. I don't like pretty, pastel colours or things! I love deep, rich colours - blacks, greys, dark blues, reds, greens. . . 

2. I love Aardman Animations movies! They're the folks who made Wallace and Gromit, Chicken Run, etc. I post mostly about costumes dramas on here, but I do watch other movies from time to time! :P

3. I would dearly love to visit Italy one day. *sigh*

4. I almost never wear pants. I don't have a single pair of jeans in my cupboard! It's just personal preference - I like skirts better. :-)

5. I was born in Brisbane, but I tend to dislike large towns or cities. Definitely a country-town girl!

6.  I sleep on a triple bunk bed, with my twin sisters.

7. I hate fish! I am no longer allergic to fish (used to be when I was little), but I still can't stand the smell or taste!

* * * * * *

And now I am going to break one of the rules! Rather than award 7 people. . .  if you are simply a regular visitor on Ribbons of Light, please accept this award - From Me to You! :-)


5 comments:

Emma said...

I love deep rich colours as well!!!
If you ever get to go to Italy you won't be disappointed...but beware you may not want to leave!
By the way: Congratulations for winning NaNoWriMo!!!!!
Blessings!
Ophelia

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

You can't fool us! ;) We all know that you've already won so many awards (and rightfully so!) that you've also run out of people to tag! A necessary inconvenience, but one many bloggers wish they could say they had!

Joanna said...

I like those animated movies too! They're fun.

web designing tips said...

Congratulations for your winning.....

motocross gear said...

How do I transfer my current year's award to another school?