Saturday, October 30, 2010

Elise is re-entering the blogosphere!

And boy, is it good to be back! It's been good to have this little break, but I've missed blogs and blogging just the same.

I want to say thank you to everyone who commented on my last post. I read and appreciated every one of your comments. Thank you all so much for taking to the time to share your thoughts, encouragement, and personal testimonies. I was very blessed by all of your comments.

And now a question for you all: what would you like me to post about over these few weeks? Book reviews? Movies/period drama? Art? Music? Any suggestions? (And no, I haven't read that great big book yet, so I can't write the next "Top 15" posts just yet!)

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I wouldn't mind reading more book reviews and period dramas. I like learning more about the stories.

~Jamie

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

I like all your reviews, Elise. Even if you're not finished with that "great big book" yet, you can write about something you have read and want to share. =) Movie reviews are good, too!

Anonymous said...

One more vote for period dramas & books.

And I'd like to say that this is my first comment on your blog; I've really enjoyed browsing about on it, reading your thoughts and views.

Oh, by the way, my mother and I are on the last episode of the third season of Lark Rise to Candleford (though she left before we had finished it - so I have to wait a week to see the end!) - have you seen it yet? (I mean the third season.)

LRK

Rebekah said...

Another vote for period dramas and books, though I would love some posts about music too! :D

Sorry I haven't been commenting much lately. Summer was crazy and then sickness hit our house as everything started to calm down!! I need to get back to blogging too!!


To the KING be all the glory!
Rebekah

Blog: http://donotgrowweary.com/blog/

"Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth." 2 Timothy 2:15