Monday, October 6, 2008

Home again!

Hello all! I had a lovely time away (no schoolwork - yessss! I am enjoying the school holidays!) but I'm home again now, and will hopefully get back in touch with the blogosphere asap.

We all had a nice, relaxing time. Some of the others were lucky enough to see a few whales! I missed out :-( *sighs* why did I choose to stay home and not go the beach that night?! It's been several years since I last saw a whale. . . I'll see one again sometime. Beyond walking along the beach, getting my feet wet and feeling sand between my toes, I spent quite a bit of time reading. I'm blessed to have grandparents who share my love of books, and they have a beautiful collection of books old and new at their house. I'll never run out of books to read - when I finish all mine I'll still have all of my grandparent's books to enjoy! My grannie lent me a great big biography of Mary Queen of Scots -

Sorry it's a bit blurry. . . I've read the first chapter or two, and it is absolutely fascinating - I am very much enjoying it.

No comments: