Thursday, January 1, 2009

And so another year begins. . .


The Drone, by Arthur Hacker - from Artmagick.com

Hello everyone - I hope you've all been enjoying the holidays as much as I have. I've been having a nice time, just relaxing, reading, listening to music, watching cricket. . . even though Australia lost! *Sobs* Oh well. . . South Africa played well and deserved to win, I suppose.

I am honoured to be the recipient of two more blogging awards! Emily from Songs I Sing nominated me for two awards. Thankyou so much, Emily! :-D


The qualifications for this award -- you give this award to five bloggers who:


1. Inspire you
2. Make you smile and laugh
3. Give amazing information
4. Are a great read
5. Have an amazing design
6. And any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing!


Rules of the award are as follows:


1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing! ***if you don’t have 5 that’s okay.***
3. Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
4. Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.

I nominate:



The Superior Scribbler Award!

I nominate:



Joanna gave me this award! Thanks, Jo! :-) If you are a recipient of this award, you have to pass it on to 10 other people!

*Takes a deep breath*. . . well, that was quite some tagging marathon!!

P.S. - if I give you an award which someone else has already given you, please accept my apologies. Take it as a compliment - you evidently have a lot of fans! :D


Current Mood: Contemplative

11 comments:

Anna-Ruth said...

Thankx!!!

Laura said...

Aw!!!! Thank you SO much!!

Delaney said...

Thank you! :D

Mrs. E said...

Thank you!
I'm truly touched! ;)

Mrs. E said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Editrix said...

You're welcome, girls!! :DDDDDD

Theresa said...

Aww!Yay, my blog has some sweet awards!

Andy said...

yeah... my first award, thanks!

The Editrix said...

Theresa, Andy - you're welcome! You both deserve your awards!

emme said...

Somehow I never made my way back here to see this post! Thank you so much...I'm honored! *blushes*

~Emily

The Editrix said...

You're welcome, Emily! :-D