Saturday, June 26, 2010

LITTLE DORRIT ON TV IN AUS!!!!

Finally!!! (Do excuse my extravagant use of exclamation marks. . . Miss Matty would be shocked! ;-)

Little Dorrit

The BBC's Little Dorrit will be ON TV in Australia THIS SUNDAY NIGHT (June 27th) - ABC1 at 8:35pm - and for the following three Sunday nights. Don't miss it! It's my second-favourite Dickens adaptation of all time - in other words, it is very, very, good! I wouldn't recommend it for young viewers, however - teens and up would be the appropriate audience. For a Christian review of Little Dorrit, head on over to Charity's Place.

Edit: Little Dorrit got rave reviews from Fairfax Media's "The Guide", lauded as one of the "shows of the year", and "a masterpiece"! I'll second that! ;-) 

5 comments:

Brittany November said...

WAGH! Why oh why don't I live in Australia?! :o I want to see that movies sooo bad.

Grace said...

I've awarded you.

http://imaginationpluscreation.blogspot.com/

Grace

Lydie said...

ooh, hope you're giving out free tickets to Aus on this blog then!

The Editrix said...

Lydz - ahaha!!! :P

Grace, thanks so much!

S. Hastings said...

You said it is your second favorite Dickens adaptation. Sorry if I have missed it, but what is your first?