1. "Leave one for me!"
2. Mrs Bennet: "Who of all people told you that?? It certainly wasn't my Mr Bennet!"
3. Mrs. Bennet: "And you see Jane gets all her looks from me." "Is that true?" Mrs. Bennet: "Yes," "Gracious the poor girl." Mrs. Bennet: "Why?" "She'll have trouble with nerves before you know it."
4. "I'll tell you what she's doing. She's rejecting Mr. Collins just to vex me. Everyone always takes such pains to vex me. But then I never complain!"
5. "Strictly in confidence, of course, my dear..."
6. "What are you all staring at?!"
7. Mrs. Bennet: "And would you believe what she did then!"
8. "Don't look now, but I have the strangest feeling I'm being watched..."
9. "And then, of course, there's Mr. Darcy. Some people say he's very handsome indeed, but no! He's not nearly as handsome as Mr. Bingley, who's so in love with my dear Jane... Oh, Jane! I knew she could not be so beautiful for nothing!"
10. Mrs. Bennet: "...the little dwarfs and fairies hopping in and out of the flowers in the garden...oh what a sight to be seen!"
11. "At that moment, I thought, 'It would be a miracle if Andres Iniesta could break through the Netherlands' defense . . .'"
12. Mrs. Bennet: "Nobody thinks about how much food they eat nowadays. As you can see I have a VERY modest amount."
13. "And then he had told us that he had met Mr. Bingley that very morning! He does such things just to provoke my nerves, but what a fine joke!"
Poll is on the sidebar>>>
Remember, you can vote for as many different entries as you like!