Poll is on the sidebar! >>>
Remember, you can vote for as many entries as you like.
1. Mr Palmer: "You have problems. . . [pause] . . .a serious one!"
2. "I could swear the papers are faking...who ever heard of a two-headed Chihuahua?"
3. "You said WHAT?"
4. "Well, Charlotte, I can't tell you what's in the news if you won't stop talking long enough to let me read it!"
5. Mrs Palmer, whispering: "Alas, I'm afraid Mr Palmer is addicted to the World Cup! He's been glued to the TV for weeks..."
6. "Ugghhh!!! When will she ever stop talking?? This is the eighth time I've tried to read this paragraph without getting interrupted!"
7. "Can anything you could conceivably have to say be of more import than what I read in this paper, my dear?"
8. "Excuse me but does the music have to be THAT loud?!? You know I'm trying to read!!"
9. "What is it? Can't you see I'm immersed in affairs of the utmost importance."
10. "My dear wife just because its the latest fashion does not mean that it suits YOU!"
11. 'Excuse me? Charlotte did what? I can read it on the 7th page!?' - Mr Palmer.
12. "I would suggest that you leave me to my reading in peace. What you don't know, is that I know Kung Fu!"
Once again, wonderful contributions from everyone. :-)