Friday, August 8, 2008

Library Thing


You may have may noticed a certain new addition to my sidebar. . . A phenomenon that's currently sweeping the world of web-surfing bookworms is LibraryThing.com, a website where you can catalogue your books for free. I discovered it just yesterday, and registered myself after having a good look around. A bit of a drama ensued... I forgot to scribble my password down, and this morning when I woke up I could not for the life of me remember what my password was! Typical absent-minded me. . . well, I contacted them this afternoon, and it looks like the issue will soon be resolved.

It looks a lot of fun. All you need to do to register is make up a username and a password for yourself. You don't need to give your email address - although in hindsight, I probably should have included it! That way they could have just emailed me my password this morning.

So, if you are even remotely bookish, and you enjoy fiddling around online, you might find Library Thing very interesting.

Photo courtesy of FreeImages.co.uk

No comments: