Thursday, August 14, 2008

New books!

My books from ChristianBook.com arrived today!! I suppose the proper thing to do would be to read the books first and then write what I thought about them, but I was just so excited about it that I had to write about them now. . .

I ordered Stacy McDonald's book Raising Maidens of Virtue. I've read a lot about this book, and I was thrilled to finally have it in my hands. I've had a quick browse through it, and it looks like an excellent book.

I also ordered an L. M. Montgomery book - The Blue Castle. It's meant to be one of her best books, and as someone who has read and loved many  Montgomery books, I know that I'll love it.
And another book from another favourite author of mine.  I've nearly finished A Gown of Spanish Lace already - actually I've had a very difficult time dragging myself away from it to  write this post!

And Mary Mary's self-titled album. I've listened to it already - and it's fabulous! Try listening to the first four songs of this album without smiling and singing along. . . I dare you! It's wonderful, catchy, contemporary gospel/r&b.

Now, back to my book. . .

No comments: