Monday, August 18, 2008

Second Chances


Then I will sprinle clean water on you, and you will be clean. Your filth will be washed away, and you will no longer worship idols. And I will give you a new heart with the right desires, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony heart of sin and give you a new, obedient heart. And I will put my Spirit in you so you will obey my laws and do whatever I command.

Ezekiel 36:25-27 NLT
Image courtesy of FreeFoto.com, photographer Ian Britton.

2 comments:

Ms. Pajak said...

Ahhh...a hopeless romantic, Janeite, musician, and period-drama lover!! Wonderful wonderful!! Nice to meet a fellow romantic. :) Your blog page is very interesting and I enjoy reading it.

God Bless you,
Erika

The Editrix said...

I'm glad you enjoyed looking around!

Yes, that's one of the great things about being online - you're able to find kindred spirits with hobbies and interests similar to your own.