Thursday, May 21, 2009

Rainy days. . .

It's been raining almost non-stop here for a couple of days, and there's rain forecast for the next few days. There's been flooding in some areas, though so far none where we are. We've been doing a lot of indoor things. . . baking, reading, playing with lego, watching North and South ( ;-) ), playing with baby, who is now 14 months old. . . babies are very entertaining. I can't imagine how boring it would be living in a house without one.

Any ideas for other rainy-day things to do?

Current Mood: Cold

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I used to play with legos all the time... comes from not having a sister for 10 years. :)

I enjoy a good tempest, but continual rain gets on my nerves. Advice? Well, if you don't have chores, grab one of those new books you got and start reading. Wish I could. :)

God Bless,
~Joanna

Mrs. E said...

Awwww...... what about some stitchery?! Quilting, garments etc...
I always love to be sewing whilst the rain drops trickle down the windows!!!
Oh and enjoy your baby!!!

Love & Hugs~ Jen