Saturday, August 15, 2009

Lord of the Rings soundtrack

Photobucket

I was getting sick of my old playlist, so I've replaced it with a new one, featuring music from the Lord of the Rings movies.

The tracks are all in chronological order, from The Fellowship of the Ring to The Return of the King.

I took out some of the more intense tracks - I wanted nice background music, not the music from an intense battle sequence. If you want to listen to the complete playlist, featuring pretty much all the LOTR tracks that I could scavenge from playlist.com, click here.

Enjoy!

Current Mood: Blah

3 comments:

Mrs. E said...

Beautiful indeed.....
Hope you have a marvelous, weekend
dear friend! How are you?!


Love~ Miss Jen

Grace said...

It sounds very nice.

The Editrix said...

Jen - I've had an AMAZING weekend! More on this later. . .

Grace - I'm glad you like it. :-)