Monday, October 12, 2009

A Damsel's Daybook VII

Outside my window. . . a typical hot, sunny day. Sometimes I wish I lived in England, or Ireland, or anywhere where there's less hot sunshine and more rain.

I am thinking about. . . what books to put on our list for book club next year.

From the kitchen. . . paint, dropsheets, children splattered in paint. (We're currently painting our kitchen/living area).

I am creating. . . nothing right now.

I am reading. . . Emma.

I am hearing. . . sparrows chatting their heads off like their life depended on it.

I am hoping. . . that someone will upload episode 2 of Emma soon. . . 

I am planning. . . to bring in the washing, maybe make dinner, sweep the floor, read more of Emma. . . 

I am wearing. . . light blue t-shirt with beads and sequins on it. . . which may sound really over-the-top and not "me", but at least it's cool in this weather. And a black tiered skirt.

Around the house. . . like I said, most of today's action has revolved around paint.

My wish of the week. . . dunno. . . guess I'm in a grumpy mood, not a wishful mood. Okay, my wish is that I would spend less time being moody and more time being contented. 


4 comments:

Autumn said...

Great list Elise!!!!
Thanks for doing ADD.
Gee is that the type of weather you're having!?! It is still very cool here But what do you expect T-------a is said to be a lot like England ,in climate and countryside.
Blessings
Autumn.

The Editrix said...

LOL! In my post I nearly said "T_____a" instead of England or Ireland. :P Yep, I'd love to spend winter up here and then go down to T for summer!!

Anonymous said...

I wish you would spend less time being moody too.
(giggle)

The Editrix said...

LOL, thanks, G.! :P