Monday, September 21, 2009

A Damsel's Daybook V

A Damsel's Daybook

Outside my window. . . beautiful rain! I love the smell of rain, and the soft atmosphere it adds to the landscape. Believe me, when you have the harsh Australian sun beating down on you 90% of the time, you learn to appreciate a soft, refreshing rain shower. Of course, the frequent storms we get are a different story altogether. . . not that I don't like storms; I just wouldn't describe use words like "soft" to describe them.

I am thinking about. . . nothing in particular right now. I think my brain's in bit of a muddle this afternoon.

From the kitchen. . . nothing really, except for the frypan from lunch that I need to wash up.

I am creating. . . an angel in cross-stitch.

I am reading. . . Great Expectations, and a massive stack of library books - mostly art books.

I am hearing. . . raindrops, and rainbow lorikeets squawking.

I am hoping. . . that the rest of this week won't be as warm and humid as today. . .

I am planning. . . to bake something, sometime, not sure what. I feel like something chocolatey.

I am wearing. . . black tiered skirt, red top.

My wish of the week. . . that St Kilda will win the Grand Final on Saturday. Now that my beloved Bulldogs are out, I'm going for the Saints.

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Great list Elise!
Thanks for doing ADD.
Blessings
Autumn.