Erin from Seven Little Australians tagged me! Thanks so much, Erin! :-D
1. List Seven Things That Make You Awe-Summm!
2. Pass the award on to seven bloggers you read religiously.
3. Tag those seven bloggers.
Ummm. . . seven awesome things about me. . . not the best tag for cultivating humility, LOL. I'll see how I go. . .
1. I have an awesome God
2. I have a truly awesome family!
3. I. . . uhh. . . I can play guitar!
4. Umm. . . I. . . am a decent cook! I love baking lots of sweet things.
5. This is hard!! Like Napoleon Dynamite, I feel that I "don't have any good skills", or any other awesome things about me, LOL. Okay, I just thought of something - I have an awesome blog! And the awesomest thing about my blog is the fact that I've made so many friends through blogging. :-)
6. I live in an awesome country! I love Australia. It's an breathtakingly beautiful land.
7. This isn't an awesome thing, but I've completely run out of awesome things, so: I have really long hair! Well, fairly long. Way past my waist. I'm trying to get it to 1 metre long. I don't know why, I just think it would be cool to have hair a metre long. :P
Whew, that was one hard tag to fill in!
Now, Alexandra gave me the Honesty Scrap Award! Thanks, Alexandra!
-Thank the person who gave the award to you
-Post ten honest facts about yourself
-Pass the award onto seven others.
Ten honest facts. This sounds a bit easier, LOL!
1. I tend to procrastinate.
2. I used to think Hippocrates was pronounced Hippo Crates (as in hippo for hippopotamous and crate as in a large box).
3. I sometimes stay up late reading.
4. I have grumpy moods. And upset moods, where I cry upon the least provocation. In other words, I'm female. . .
5. I am hopelessly hopeless at sports.
6. I can be (read: am) messy and disorganised.
8. I can be very shy, and I usually find it extremely hard talking to people who I don't know well.
9. I had a massive crush on Prince William when I was about 12 or 13 (didn't we all? :P). I don't like him anymore though, FYI.
10. I am really, really bad at maths.
Well, I don't want to tag the same people all over again, so I might pick some others. But if you'd like to do the tag anyway, even if you didn't get tagged, please do so. Or if you were tagged but don't want do it, of course you don't need to if you don't want to!
That was fun. :-D I'm glad I chanced to discover those tags through google!