Saturday, September 19, 2009

A gazillion more Emma 09 pics. . .

Okay, not quite a gazillion - try 24. :P Here is a selection of new publicity pics. To view them all, click here.

Emma 2009

Tamsin Greig as Miss Bates

Emma 2009

Robert Bathurst as Mr. Weston

Emma 2009

Rupert Evans as Frank Churchill. Not sure if he's cute enough to be Frank. . . we'll see. At any rate, he'll be better than Ewan McGregor - the dreadful wigs poor Ewan was made to wear in Emma 1996. . . *shudders*

Emma 2009

Christina Cole as the EVIL Mrs. Elton. Well, maybe not evil - just - obnoxious. . . 

Emma 2009

Emma and Mr. Knightley. . . is JLM really taller than Romola Garai, or is he just standing on a box for these shots? Because Romola is quite a tall girl. . .

Emma 2009

Michael Gambon as Mr. Woodhouse

Emma 2009

Jodhi May as Mrs. Weston

Emma 2009

Harriet Smith (Louise Dylan) is so pretty. . . :-) 

Emma 2009

I'm assuming this is Harriet's Mr. Martin.

Emma 2009

Blake Ritson as Mr. Elton

Emma 2009

Romola Garai again, looking lovely, as usual

~~~~~

Once again, to view all of my Emma photos in high resolution, click here.

Still no pictures of Laura Pyper as Jane Fairfax! 

5 comments:

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Thanks, Elise. =)

Still no Jane Fairfax? Drats! She's the one I've really been hoping to see! (She's kind of a favourite of mine and I always like to see who plays her in a new adaptation.)

Marian said...

Aw, I really like the one of Knightley and Emma! Northam will always be Mr Knightley for me, but Miller seems to have the right look. I have a feeling I'll be thinking "Edmund" when I see Mr Elton in this, though. :P

The Editrix said...

E - I was really looking forward to seeing Jane Fairfax, too!!

Yikes, I forgot to add that link at the end of the post! "Mortifying", as Guppy said! *rushes off to fix mistake*

Miss Laurie said...

Where did you find all these lovely photos? Just beautiful! :)

The Editrix said...

I got them from this website. You do have to register to view the pictures, but registration is free.