Monday, September 21, 2009

Little Dorrit wins 3 Emmy Awards!

Little Dorrit

*Massive round of applause on behalf of costume drama enthusiasts everywhere*

Here are the three categories it won:

Outstanding Miniseries

Outstanding Directing for a Miniseries, Movie, or Special

Outstanding Writing for a Miniseries, Movie, or Special

Unfortunately, neither Tom Courtenay nor Andy Serkis won the award for "Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Miniseries or Movie". Nevermind - Little Dorrit won all of the other awards it was nominated for. (Yay!! :-D )

Click here to view the full list of nominees and winners.

7 comments:

Emma said...

I have tagged you on my blog Elise (although I think you have already done these tags!)

Mrs. E said...

Wow.... that's fabulous!
Too bad that Tom Courtenay
and Andy Serkis did not win...
they did a wonderful job!

Awww...... I want to go off to watch "Little Dorrit.."
*sigh* It's SO good!

Love~ Miss Jen

Eden said...

I have tagged you too Elise,
God Bless
Eden

Vellvin said...

dear Elise,
I was wondering when you could send those links to your sisters Blogs.
Blessings,
Vellvin.

Eden said...

I'v tagged you again Elise.
Eden

The Editrix said...

Eden and Lady Ophelia - yes, I have actually done both of those tags, but thanks anyway for tagging me!

Vellvin - I am so sorry!! I keep meaning to get the girls to do this, but we haven't gotten round to it yet. You see, because the twins blogs are set to private, I have to get them to log in to their blogger accounts and send you the blog invites. I'll do it ASAP!

Vellvin said...

Thank you Elise.
Blessings,
Vellvin.